Terms and Boundaries for my Works
This is a short document highlighting what I can do, what I am willing to do, and under what terms.
If you’d like to help me, please consider donating to my Patreon.
What I Can Do
I write Haskell, primarily. I’ve written quite a bit of it. You can see a sampling of that work on my Gitlab. You may also turn to my resume for additional pointers.
I specialize in backend and systems work. I’m comfortable with implementing components of projects, as well as full projects.
I can also teach, write, and draw. I use a combination of those skills to communicate, express ideas, and make concepts more accessible.
I am an intersectional feminist. This means that my works try to take into account the needs of all people, but especially those that are being hurt by our current systems.
Terms of my Works
- I will not work on secret or proprietary software
- I will not work on secret or proprietary research
- I will not patent my original works
- I will enforce a code of conduct on my projects
- I will work on software projects available to all
- I will work on software with licensing approved by OSI
- I will release my own software under such licenses
- I will create other works under the CC-BY license
- I may refuse to work on projects with toxic maintainers or communities
- Consent first: our terms must be mutually agreeable
- I expect to be paid for my labor
- None of the above is negotiable